Haribon Foundation is a membership organization committed to nature conservation through community empowerment and scientific excellence.
The logo nine leaves on one tree symbolize the nine ecosystems found in the Philippines: forest, marginal, agricultural, urban, freshwater, mangrove, sea grass, coral and soft bottom.
- Regular nature appreciation activities, like birdwatching, trekking, and snorkeling.
- Adopt a Seedling Campaign for tree-planting projects.
3 Steps To Get Involved:
- Join Haribon (see www.haribon.org.ph). For a 900Php annual fee, you get a quarterly magazine, discounts, plus special rates for the nature trips. Your fee helps support Haribon and is not a carved-in-stone commitment. You can be as involved as you want.
- Get Green. Support the Adopt-A-Seedling program (email email@example.com). One tree costs only 75Php.
- “Do small things for the environment.”
Wow, joining is just that easy. So get involved! Make a change. :D