Thursday, December 18, 2008

18 -- What's With This Number?

Christmas – it’s supposed to be merry. But what happened earlier today is something totally revolting. Two of the most crowded shopping stores in the city – Unicity and Jerry’s, have been blasted. Another threat, and so many lives have already been sold at a loss.

The city has been in a State of Calamity last November 18, 2007. On January 18, 2008, some part of Brgy. Mahayahay was burned down, causing plight into a number of lives. And of course, who could ever forget the tragic “MILF” attacks in Lanao del Norte? It happened on August 18, 2008. And then earlier today, the bombing in Unicity and Jerry's– Dec. 18, 2008. Isn’t it weird that these tragic, remarkable incidences happened on the same date? I don't know, just find it weird…and scary. Or maybe they’re just pure coincidences? But, whatever. Beware.

1 comment:

  1. I don't what does it mean but 18 is my fav and possibly my lucky number. My house no. is 18 and my previous hse no is also 18.

    http://www.passionateaboutblogging.com

    ReplyDelete